Following are the most frequently asked by traders/clients questions about our Emini Futures Trading service:
1. What is the emini S&P 500 futures contact? The emini S&P 500 futures contract is one-fifth the size of the standard S&P 500 futures contract, with 50 units per lot. Advantages to trading emini contracts include liquidity and lower cost per lot. Emini contracts are available on a wide range of indexes such as the Nasdaq 100, Dow, S&P 500, S&P MidCap 400 and Russell 2000. The Emini S&P 500 futures contract is traded on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (Globex system).
2. How can I benefit from your trading service?
Our real-time Emini Futures trading alert subscription will make at least 20 points per month, which translates to $1000 per Emini contract per month. We have fixed fee at $500 per month, so that any Emini trader can make a great profit trading with just one contract. You are welcome to trade with multiple contracts and increase your profits. Of course, if we share with your exact trading capital with us, we can work with you to increase your profits by more effective strategies that can be used when we trade with 10+ contracts.
3. What is your experience in emini futures trading?
We have successful experience in trading on S&P Index ETFs and S&P Emini Futures. Please see the Emini Futures Trading performance data — updated regularly.
4. What makes this service special?
No performance, no fee. Your monthly profits will be much more than our fee. We are passionate traders and see Futures trading as a life-long learning. By aiming for returns lesser than the market, and cutting out regularly, we have done many small but profitable trades. 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don’t make 30 S&P points per month.
5. How many contracts should I trade with?
It depends on your trading capital. As a thumbrule, we never trade Emini Futures with more than 50% of our trading capital. So at least 50% of our trading capital stays away from Emini Futures, maybe in Gold or Cash or Index ETFs (SPDR).
6. What is your emini-futures-trading strategy? We trade for 4-5 points per trade, and we trade with the market direction in most cases. So we prefer to take a few S&P points in each trade, and they add up well by the end of a month. As you probably know by now, “Double your money in 100 days” kind of trading schemes rarely work more than a couple of times, and there is always a big risk with such trading schemes of losing the entire trading capital. We like the S&P 500. It is the most reliable equity instrument in the world, and we trade with it by offering our capital on marketing corrections and taking off profits on market upmoves.
7. Any special package for large traders with 20+ contracts?
Yes, the trading stragety is different when you can hold 20+ contracts for 3-4 weeks because it enables deep discount purchases during panic days and allows the partial profit booking on sudden market jumps.
8. Do you work with any funds or large traders?
Yes, we have worked with a variety of traders and funds. Everyone is looking for profits but those who have modest expectations seem to be the consistent winners in most cases. Going forward in 2012-2013, we expect to work with more traders and funds.
9. How much capital is needed to trade S&P 500 Emini Futures? The minimum margin to trade one S&P 500 Emini futures contract is about $600, and you need about $5000 to open a futures account with most brokerages. You don’t need any special system to trade with our inputs. If you can enter orders on a web-based system, that is enough. We use limit orders on most of the trades, so please be ready to trade with limit orders. You are welcome to trade with multiple contracts, but you need to inform us how many contracts you are trading with so that we can plan your trades. The Emini Futures trading strategy is different when multiple contracts, say 10-20 contracts are traded.
9. How do I order your service?
Please contact us. Thanks.