Following are the most frequently asked by traders/clients questions about our Emini Futures Trading service:
1. What is the Emini S&P 500 Futures contact? The Emini S&P 500 Futures contract (ES) is one-fifth the size of the standard S&P 500 Futures contract (SPX), with 50 units per contract. Emini Contract Size = $50 x S&P 500 Index. So each point of gain in the Emini Futures translates to $50 gain. The advantage of trading Emini contracts include liquidity and lower cost per contract. Emini futures are available on a wide range of indexes such as the Nasdaq 100, Dow, S&P 500, S&P MidCap 400 and Russell 2000. The Emini S&P 500 futures contract is traded on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (Globex system). So when we say Emini Futures, we are referring to Emini S&P 500 Futures.
2. How can I benefit from your trading service?
Our real-time SP500 Emini Futures trading signal/alert subscription via email will make you at least 20 points per month, which translates to $1000 per Emini contract per month (Emini Contract Size = $50 x S&P 500 Index). We have fixed fee at $500 per month, so that any Emini futures trader can make a good profit trading with just one contract. You are welcome to trade with multiple contracts and increase your profits. Of course, if you share your exact trading capital with us, we can work with you to increase your profits by more effective strategies that can be used when we trade with 10+ contracts. We can also help you trade the Nasdaq Futures and Dow Futures, but that service is reserved for traders, working with at least $100K trading capital.
3. What is your experience in Emini Futures trading?
We have 15 years of experience in trading on S&P Index ETFs and S&P500 Emini Futures. We also have experience in trading Dow Jones Index and Nasdaq index. Please see the Emini Futures Trading performance page.
4. What makes this service special?
No performance, no fee. Your monthly profits will be more than our fee. We are passionate traders and see Futures trading as a life-long learning. By aiming for returns lesser than the market, and cutting out regularly, we have done many small but profitable trades. 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don’t make 20 S&P points per month, which translates to $1000 per Emini contract per month. You can trades multiple contracts to increase your profits.
5. How many contracts should I trade with?
It depends on your trading capital. As a thumbrule, we never trade Emini Futures with more than 50% of our trading capital. So at least 50% of our trading capital stays away from Futures Trading, in Gold or Cash or Money Market Funds, or Index ETFs (SPDR). The 50% trading at work is enough to generate the necessary profits to grow. Rangebound markets are good for trading with more volume. After the S&P500 has made large moves on upside or downside, we have to be more cautious because reversals are likely.
6. What is your Emini Futures Trading strategy? We trade the Emini Futures with price targets, which may come the same day, or typically after 2-3 days. We are Not doing intraday trading, so we are not looking to close our position just because the day is over. We aim to trade for about 10 points per trade, and we trade with the market direction in most cases, and we try to buy in deeply oversold markets, while others are still worried or unsure. Such trades give 10-20 points by the time market sentiment becomes positive. So we do a mix of both direction trading, and contra trading. It depends of the sequence of events that has led to the current price. We prefer to take a few S&P points in each trade, which adds by the end of a month. As you probably know, “Double your money in 100 days” kind of trading schemes rarely work, and there is always a big risk with such trading schemes of losing the entire trading capital. We like the S&P 500. It is the most reliable equity investment in the world. The summary of our Emini futures trading strategy is that we offer our capital on sharp corrections and take profits after large market upmove.
7. Any special package for large traders?
Yes, the futures trading strategy is different when you can hold 20+ contracts for 2-3 weeks because it enables deep discount purchases during panic days and allows the partial profit booking on sudden market jumps. Large traders can aim to make 50 points per month per contract on annualized basis, or 600 points per contract per year!
8. Do you work with any funds or large traders?
Yes, we have worked with a variety of traders and funds. Everyone is looking for profits but those who have modest expectations seem to be the consistent winners in most cases. Going forward in 2012-2013, we expect to work with more traders and funds.
9. How much capital is needed to trade S&P 500 Emini Futures? The minimum margin to trade one S&P 500 Emini futures contract is about $600, and you need about $5000 to open a futures account with most brokerages. You don’t need any special system to trade with our inputs. If you can enter orders on a web-based system, that is enough. We use limit orders on most of the trades, so please be ready to trade with limit orders. You are welcome to trade with multiple contracts, but you need to inform us how many contracts you are trading with so that we can plan your trades. The Emini Futures trading strategy is different when multiple contracts, say 10-20 contracts are traded.
9. How do I order your service?
Please contact us. Thanks.