The S&P500 index is technically in Buy zone but it is losing forward momentum after 7 days of tight range. It is not in the Sell zone yet. I believe the market leaders are trying to decide if they should make an attempt to cross 2100. A failed attempt after so much preparation would mean sure shot fall to 2000 or lower levels. A successful attempt will take the index to 2150 or higher. So our high probability trades should come above 2100 or below 2070. As the S&P500 is still undecided, we will wait for the direction to emerge. We may see a big move of 40-50 points once the direction emerges, and we will participate in that move. Thanks.